For those who use HP devices such as printers and laptops, the term HP Support Assistant and HP printers support must be well-aware, but for users newly affiliated with HP, devices need to realize that HP Support Assistant is a free software service on HP computers that helps users prevent and overcome certain computer problems using HP software updates and other self-help software. HP printers support and HP Printers Support Assistant is usually preinstalled on the user’s device once the HP drivers are loaded on their respective computers and laptops. Remember, to correct printer related errors, you should try installing the HP Printer Assistant.
What is Windows 10’s HP Support Assistant?
It is a software utility that solves problems on your HP computers and other devices (if any) in order to run a smooth Programme operation that allows the system to respond to your commands. Basically, in Windows 10,8 and 7 operating systems, it is a Programme that lets you keep your machine installed and safe. You should scan for the HP Support Assistant in the Blue question mark on your desktop’s taskbar.
What are the roles of an HP assistant?
There are some HP assistant features that render the remainder of this Programme standalone:—
- If any, it checks and fixes the errors in the HP PCs and printers.
- It notifies you of the new and modified versions available of the applications and drivers.
- It provides its customers with cost-effective services.
- It ensures data protection by providing users with reliable assistance.
- You’re going to get timely answers to your issues.
Note:- These features can be used by installing the HP Printers Support Assistant from the official HP website.
How to download HP SupportAssistant?
You will find the necessary steps for installing HP Support Assistant on your devices in this section. These steps are as follows:
- Open the tab and go to HTTP / www.hp.com / go / hpsupportassistant.
- Click on the ‘Download HP Support Assistant’ link on the webpage.
- When the download box appears on-screen, press the ‘Save’ button.
- Wait until the download process comes to an end.
- Click on the option “Run” and follow the instructions on the screen.
- When the installation is complete, you need to click on the option “Yes” followed by the option “Tap” to restart it.
- Now, to open the application, just press the ‘HP Support Assistant’ button.
Note: –The procedure for installing the HP support assistant for Windows 10 64 bit is the same and you don’t have to think much about the requirements and compatibility.
- What happens if you can’t open your HP Support Assistant?
- If your HP Support Assistant is unable to start, you should follow the steps below:—
- You should try downloading the latest version of the application and installing it on your computer.
- Download the ‘HP Support Assistant’ installer from the official website after that.
- Open the installer now, and then press the “Yes” button the moment you have requested confirmation.
- If prompted by the PC, continue with the installation process and reboot the system.
- Once the computer is restarted, check whether or not the app works.
Remember:-If the error continues, you can attempt to disable and uninstall the old version of the software from your computer and then download the new version of the software and upgrade it.
May I delete the HP Support Assistant?
If I remove it or not, if you are in an HP support assistant dilemma, then this section will help you to resolve your query. Getting the HP Support Assistant on your devices is critical as it updates you with the latest apps, drivers and latest versions of it. You can temporarily turn off HP Support Assistant services, but removing / disabling / deleting the software entirely is not recommended, as you will not be able to receive any software updates. It is necessary for Windows 8 and Windows 7 to stay updated with the HP Support Assistant software utility. Download the HP Printer Support Assistant for HP Printer related problems from the official website.