How to Connect with ethernet:
- Turn on your Wireless printer. You can use the touchscreen in the wireless printer to connect your wireless network
- On the touchscreen, click the right arrow key and press setup.
- Select your Network (SSID) from the list.
- Enter the WEP/WPA Password for the network and press Done
- Press OK to confirm the settings
- Press OK to print wireless report or Skip. Both wireless and wired computers on the network should now be able to identify and browse to the printer and print to it.
error: Content is protected !!