Step 1: Configure Windows Update to download driver software automatically.
Confirm that your device is set to download software for the driver automatically.
1. Scan and open Change System Installation Settings in Windows.
2. Pick the Yes option in the System Installation Settings window, and then press Save Changes.
Step 2: Attach the machine to your printer to know How to Connect HP Printer to Laptop with USB Cable
Before the driver installation starts, attach your printer to the device.
USB link to a machine of yours
Attach the printer with a USB cable to the device via How to Connect HP Printer to Laptop with USB Cable
1. Ensure that your computer is switched on and linked to the Internet.
2. Switch the printer on.
3. Attach a USB cable to the rear of the printer’s USB port and then to the device, How to Connect HP Printer to Laptop with USB Cable
4. If the New Hardware Found window appears, obey any prompts to install the driver, then try printing.
• Your driver is installed if you can use your printer, and you do not need to proceed with the steps in this text. For more detail, continue with the frequently asked questions or How to Connect HP Printer to Laptop with USB Cable in Georgia
hp printer keeps going offline, hp printer won’t print from computer, hp printer assistant download, why does my hp printer keep going offline, hp printer troubleshooting, printer assistant in Georgia, how to connect hp printer to wifi, hp printer not printing, hp printer help , hp printer is offline, hp printer offline fix, hp printer customer service