Error repairs need to done as soon as possible to overcome future issues which might cause more problems.
Error like 0x00000709 is the most common issue most of the HP printer users see. It occurs when your windows has not made the printer as the “default” printer for your device.
HP printers are designed for the time management to be precise and to the point according to your work load. However these errors can be repaired through various methods.
For solving the error 0x00000709some steps are given as follows for your ease of understanding:
Printer’s automated management
- While you see this error, all you’ll be asked to do is to click the windows icon.
- From there, open the “Configuration” section and find “Modules”.
- Click on “printers and scanners” on the left side of the open menu and when you see the sentence “Let Windows handle my default printer” and turn the condition “off” and move forward.
- Close the open files and restart your device for the proper functioning of the printer.
Changing to default
- You can change the properties of your device to default by surfing through control panel.
- Look for “hardware and sound”.
- Click on printer’s option which will give you the list of the connected printers.
- Right click on the one you want to choose as default.
- Set the chosen printer as default and restart the device for better performance and overall refreshing.
For the registry patch you have to be much defined with your search result and what to look for.
- From the search option in your windows, type “regedit” and press “enter key”.
- Check for HKEY CURRENT USER software and list of options will be popped up for your monitoring.
- Click on the “permissions” key and choose “Administrator Account”.
- Select complete power.
- From the windows registry key, you’ll find the system key and you have to double tab on it.
- You have to then enter the name of the printer and restart your device for smooth functioning.
Creating a user account
Creating a user accountfor an efficient performance,this option is pretty simple to follow:
- You have to type search “netplwiz” and select “yes” for creation of a new account.
- Click on “Add” and press OK for creating the new account and you’ll see two accounts for sign in- Microsoft login and local account login.
- Set name and password for with the new details and the error will be taken care of.
Run as administrator
- For running as administrator, you’ll be needed to go to the control panel.
- From the list of printers you’ll notice the “What’s printing” and you’ll have to “Open as Administrator” for it.
- Choose the set as default printer and remember that the option of “Open as Administrator” will not pop up.